Friday, January 25, 2008

neorxewange

paradise!

that's right - it's time for us all to learn a new word... actually, a very old word! my charming, and too smart to be tied down to one subject brother is taking old english, and is very likely going to do graduate work in said field! (to what end no one is really sure, but hey - at least he has a plan!) and as a bonus to me, and trickling down to all of you, he is teaching me old english words! the first one i want to pass on to you is OE for 'paradise' or 'garden'... neorxewange! what? you can't figure out how to pronounce that? here, let me help you... NAY-org-sah-wong-a. fairly trips off the tongue, doesn't it? :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you not know that before? I dont mean to sound pompous, but I just always assumed everyone knew that word....

Marilyn said...

I am a little afraid, frankly. While please that the Vincent has a plan, our lives are going to become very silly ... and probably complicated... but on the other hand, it may turn into neorxewange!

Sabrina said...

sounds like Korean to me.

Sassy_Doss said...

um.. this is freaky weird to me...but i just wrote an entry in which i mentioned 2 new words your baby bro taught me. i don't think they're OE...

I SWEAR I posted it before reading your blog.

wooooo....creeeeppppyyyyy...

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,性愛