- i had my beautiful, if mercurial, meg... the best thing to happen, and kicking the decade off with a bang! :)
- we bought our first home
- we were able to live in alberta close to curtis' wonderful family for 4 years
- we were called to NC - warm here i come! :)
- we have met some of the best people and made some of the most enduring friendships of our adult lives
- i found the brother i never knew i had, and he made my life infinitely fuller... literally & figuratively! :)
- we have seen God provide & care for us in the most remarkable, miraculous ways. if i wrote them all down here, i would be embarrassed at the grace we have been drenched in.
so i choose to face this new decade without fear - if God is for us, who can be against us? no matter what lies ahead, the years behind me (if i remember to pay attention to them!) will be signposts of the faithfulness of God, and the good paths in which he leads us, even when i'm not so sure of my footing.
so, happy new year to you all! i hope that the extravagant love & care of God fall on all of us this year... and that it would cause us to live with extravagant love & care for everyone we come into contact with. what a beautiful year it could be...