Wednesday, November 04, 2009

my hands are tied

i can only post chapters as fast as meg writes them... and she's in a slump, distracted by her ipod and jason mraz. she is, even as i type this, plugged in on the living room floor singing along at the top of her lungs. i wonder if i should be concerned that she knows all the words to this album? at least she doesn't "get" them all... i hope...

anyways, while we are waiting for her, i thought i would take this time to remind you that it's only 23 sleeps til my birthday! WOOT! if you want to get me presents, obviously that's fine with me. i want a dog... or buckle gift cards... or chocolate... or wine... or oven mitts... but no pressure.

HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness happy early b-day. ur ganna be 27 right? well i hope u have a good wonderful b-day.

love sporty