Friday, June 17, 2011

i'm late!

i am procrastinating going to work. in about 7 minutes i am going to have to race through brushing my teeth to get to work on time by the skin of said teeth. but who cares? :) it's friday!

nothing new to report, other than i think when holidae goes to cat heaven we're going to get a dog. :) if you've followed this blog at all, you know that i'm pretty sure God wants us to have a dog, and now even curtis might want us to, after the highly successful dogsitting we experienced this week. successful but for poor holidae, who didn't leave my room for 4 days, even to eat or drink. :( she's clearly not a dog person.

also, curtis is going to africa on monday! he's going with a group from our church to visit & serve the children's cup care point that ekklesia supports. i am jealous. AND he gets to go on a safari. i am SUPER jealous. stupid curtis. :)

my 7 minutes are up. (i must be a slow typist) excuse me, but i have to go brush my teeth...

1 comment:

Curtis Mulder said...

*teasing* I get to go to Af-ri-ca
Na-na-na-na-boo-boo!!! *end-of-teasing*