Tuesday, February 19, 2008

bringing sexy back

at 10pm last night, curtis was seized with a desperate need to clean out his closet. so i sat on the bed in my sweats, eating yogurt, and giggled as he declared this t-shirt "unflattering" and that sweater to "hang poorly"and suddenly finding that he has more nice jeans, cords and khakies than one man could ever need! there were at least 4 items he pulled out, looked at and said, "i have never seen this before." ha! crazy man. i shake my head...

also last night, we watched the nbc "original movie event" Knight Rider! oh, how i adored kitt as a girl - i even named my bmx after him. i loved knight rider. even just hearing the theme song made me grin! this 2 hour "event" seemed geared toward being a pilot to a series, so maybe next fall i'll get to relive my childhood an hour a week. truly, it was a little cheesy, a little underwritten (very long commercial breaks), but the car was hot, and at the end, "The Hoff" made a cameo appearance! ha! oh, "micheal", how we loved you in your leather jacket and recklessly curly hair. i wouldn't mind at all adding knight rider to my fall viewing...it's the best kind of old school! :)

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

"I've never seen this before! I laugh out loud. Shows you what cleaning can do. .... and Knight Rider... yes, Rae, you might be the only fan, but you would be a mighty fan!

Anonymous said...

um...I'm sadly disappointed in your tv taste today...is this a Canadian thing?!?! :0)