Monday, July 21, 2008

whining isn't very attractive, is it?

my "wounded" husband is off to play pool with his billiards buddies tonight, while i am stuck at home with the girls. don't get me wrong, i love my girls. but so help me.... if fun doesn't break out around here soon, by which i mean fun for me, somebody's going to get hurt. there has been a definite tipping of the fun scales in his favor, and i, for one, am tired of it. of course, i'm tired a lot these days, so i'm not really up for a lot of fun, but still...there has got to be an equilibrium in the universe or surely it will explode!

5 comments:

jdhall said...

I'm not sure if playing board games with Mamie and I is fun or stressful, but I'm offering just in case.

111 said...

hooray!

Cin cin said...

Personally, I find other people's whining almost refreshing after I have had a sh** day, and today has been one.

Too much bubbly makes me feel that much worse -unless it's in a glass...

111 said...

ooo - i like that quote - i may have to co-opt it! :)

syrinx said...

Hang in there, Rachel... and go play some board games. Your game-playing spunkiness MAKES games fun!