today is the last full day in our week of freedom - a week without The Girls. this week i have...
- cleaned their rooms like demons - not a fun thing to do, but very needed & triumphant!
- seen 3 movies - spidey 3, hollywoodland, knocked up/fantastic 4 (i went with girls, he went with boys)
- had lunch at a swanky restaraunt - no prices on the menu!!
- had lunch with friends
- had dinner out with friends
- going for dinner out with friends tonight again
- slept in
- not cooked meals
- read a whole novel by my favorite author
- laid out in the sun
- walked, spur of the moment, with my friend
- answered approximately 117 phone calls from Meg - who was taught which number was speedial to mommy's and told to call any time. she never has anything to say, but she is commited to keeping in touch. (reminds me of me and my brother, with me in the role of "meg"....the poor boy)
- did a LOT of nothing! no groceries, no vacuuming, no cleaning (apart from monday), 2 days with no shower....
it has been the most relaxing week ever. and i am going to "suck the marrow" from this, my last day.