Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"personal trainer update" or "damn."

so ... after my new trainer left today, i went for a bottle of water. could hardly undo the lid. could barely lift it to my lips. almost fell down the stairs heading out to pick the girls up from school. i am WAAAAAAAAY less fit than i thought i was. seriously. he kicked my ass. but promises that in 2 weeks, i'll be starting to kick ass! as opposed to laying on the floor in the middle of my living room whining. :)

....THE NEXT DAY....

i won't lie to you - i'm a little stiff this morning. but not sore, so that's pretty great! i'm beginning to think i can do this! yay!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I frequently almost fall down the stairs. Perhaps this could be a new plausible excuse? "oh, I...just got done with my personal trainer. yeah..." And by default, everyone is WAAYYY less fit than what a personal trainer pushes them to be. Duh. :)

Anonymous said...

if you didn't puke, you weren't working hard enough

Annie said...

You are way brave... :0)

Anonymous said...

I am so in the same boat as you. I can barely type right now! HA! Hopefully you'll see me 20 lbs skinny when we come and visit.