"Of course, why do you ask?" replies the second cow.
"Doesn't that worry you?" says the first.
"Why should that worry me? I am a helicopter."
i am sorry - that made me laugh! so i inflict it on all of you...
my brother thinks my blog is too depressing lately, and he's not wrong. so today we are turning a corner...and the key to attitude adjustment is gratitude, so here is a little thank therapy! i am thankful for (in no particular order)....
- a husband who loves me after 13 years! and i am ... mmm.... complicated sometimes.
- The Girls - healthy, smart, beautiful, kind, loving & lovely
- i have a plethora of real friends - not just "hihowareya" friends, but genuine people who love me, whom i love
- my brothers, whom i adore
- my cat holidae who purrs on my chair
- my home in NC - it's like living in eden, and my acutal home is more than i ever thought we'd own
- freedom to be able to stay at home with The Girls and still pay the bills
- my hammock
- my mom
- coffee in the morning
- i am healthy and strong
- the birds on my feeder
- the mailman
- God who loves me
- technology that keeps me in touch with my peeps
- wonders of modern medicine - tylenol, allegra, et al
- turtles & deer in my yard