Friday, May 30, 2008

things i want that i don't need

this is much more than wanting clean bathrooms - i want a live in cook, nanny, cleaner, and foot rubber. is that too much to ask?

i don't know. i have fantasies about driving an old, two-toned ford truck. with a bench seat. and something fun hanging from the rearview. my brother made me swear never to buy one for the sake of our fragile environment and my husband made me swear never to buy one for the sake of our fragile budget. but a girl can dream, right?


i know, i know! i have two kids, two cats, and a fish that won't die. why do i need a pug? but LOOK at it?! it needs me! it needs love! it would be so sweet and snorty and i would name him romeo and scratch his little belly...

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oddly enough, I understand everything but the pup :0)

Light said...

why the truck? love the pug and the molly maid!