Tuesday, January 24, 2012

snippets



in november i gave my much beloved cat, holidae, to my little brother vincent upon the arrival of our dog. she just refused to adjust, as evidenced by not one, not two, but THREE occasions of peeing on my bed... once right on my hand. anyways, rather than dump her in the pound, vinny offered to help me out by adopting her. he is a lovely boy. :) this is an email i received from him today:

Rae -- I don't know if you allow guest posts on your blog, but I thought you might like this transcript of last night's goings on. Thought it might make ya smile.

me: zzzzz...
Holi: mew
me: zzzzz...
Holi: mee-owww
me: zzzzz...
Holi: (wet nose)
me: grllrgh
Holi: (purr)
me: grllrgh
Holi: (cough) (spittle)
me: gross
Holi: (wet nose)
me: damnit Holi
Holi: (purr)
me: (roll over)
Holi: mee-oww
me: zzzzz...
Holi: (cough) (spittle)
me: zzzzz...
Holi: (purr)

and you know what? it did. it did make me smile. because holi loves vinny, i can tell. and he didn't shove her off the bed, so he loves her too. and i love him, regardless of cat adoptions. and he is getting married! which has nothing to do with the cat, but still! my baby brother is getting married! <3

No comments: