- My husband, Curtis. He is my fortress in a storm.
- The Girls. There are just not enough words for what they mean to me.
- Mark. My big brother. Enough said.
- Jordan. The most open hearted, non-judgemental person in my life. I truly believe that I could murder someone in cold blood and he would just ask me how he could help dispose of the body.
- My friends - you know who you are - who support me unflinchingly, laugh with me (& at me!), encourage me, walk/lunch/coffee with me, and without whom my life would be a lonely wasteland.
- My body. Sure, it's not flawless, but it's healthy & strong.
- The internet. This thing (that I don't really understand) has put me in touch with old friends, keeps me in touch with new ones, and makes talking to my peeps easy peasy!
- My birthday phone. It's just too fun!
What are you thankful for?